Thursday 11 May 2017

Mercy Aigbe – I Don’t Intend To Dump My Husband, He Only Needs Help


Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe who is currently in a legal tussle with her husband, Lanre Gentry over domestic violence has said that she still wants to build a home with her husband, adding that they just need some help.
Gentry was on Tuesday sent to Kirikiri prison over allegations of domestic violence by the actress.
However, the actress in an interview with Broadway Africa disclosed that she came out in public because she needed to seek help for her husband, adding that she does not have the plan to dump him.
According to her, she had stayed to endure all the beating because she did not want to disappoint people that see her as a role model and also for her children.
“My husband was in detention for over seven months and I never left him or go anywhere. Why would I want to go now? He says all this is make-up. He is not showing any form of remorse and still sponsoring lies against me.
“It’s not like I wanted to walk away but I just feel like we need help. I spoke to my husband’s brother about it. I told him I was going to pack out for some time while my husband seeks therapy.
“I just wanted to feel safe, that is why I moved my things out. This last beating was brutal. I actually thought I was going to die. I’m still coughing and sneezing blood even after three weeks.
“I stayed because of my children and because a lot of people look up to me. I was a role model of some sort and I really wanted to keep it together. I just wanted a home,” she said.
When asked how long the beating had continued, she said for as far back as 2013.
“I never for once came out to say that my husband did not beat me. The video people were referring to happened in 2013 when there were rumours of such and I did a video recording alongside my husband to debunk the claim. At that time I had to do it to protect his image and my marriage. I had to do a live video at that time.
“He beats me consistently. I stayed because I loved him and because every time he beats me, he begs and gets family and friends to beg me. He promised regularly to change but he never did. When my husband gets angry, he gets physical, not only to me but to anyone.
“He has done that with my househelp who reported him to the Police years ago. ”
Mercy had accused her husband of physically assaulting her on Sunday, April 16, 2017.

3 comments

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr kabaka and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: dr.kabakasolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him +2347059073543 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

HELLO
My name is Lisa Sandra from USA, I want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,William After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,William that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to Dr,William for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [supersolutionhome11@gmail.com or supersolutionhome11@yahoo.com] OR you can also reach him via whatsapp on +2347063809857



HELLO
My name is Lisa Sandra from USA, I want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,William After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,William that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to Dr,William for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [supersolutionhome11@gmail.com or supersolutionhome11@yahoo.com] OR you can also reach him via whatsapp on +2347063809857

HELLO
My name is Lisa Sandra from USA, I want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,William After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,William that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to Dr,William for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [supersolutionhome11@gmail.com or supersolutionhome11@yahoo.com] OR you can also reach him via whatsapp on +2347063809857

Put Your Comment Content Here
EmoticonEmoticon