Sunday 4 June 2017

Zinedine Zidane post UCL final press conference


"The key is that we are all united here. Everyone feels important and contributes. It was important that Bale be with us. He completes us like everyone else. Before they said it was a scandal appointing me. Now they say I am the best. I'm just fortunate enough to be at this great club."

"I can't say that I'll be at Real Madrid for my entire life. Who knows what can happen. I'm just grateful to be here now. I have another year on my contract & I am staying. This is the club of my heart. I'm enjoying and already thinking about next year. Looking back I see a lot of hard work. I am very proud of everyone. Each and everyone has contributed to our success."

"Juve came out strong. We lost the ball a bit but in the second half we came out much superior."

"This is a historic day for all Real Madrid fans. That said, we know it'll be even more tough next season. I didn't think all this could happen so soon... But here we are. We may say that we are a great team and we deserved La Liga, UCL, and it was not an easy task. I want stand up and start dancing."

Put Your Comment Content Here
EmoticonEmoticon