Tuesday 13 June 2017

Wednesday Update On Reach For The Stars Episode 258-260

Pakhi says kalpi you lost the fight I have won already. I am Raghav’s wife and that’s why last night Raghav and me.. the same happened between me and Ragahv that happens between a wife and a husband. kalpi says I have complete trust in Raghav. Gauri comes there and says you better keep your focus on food stay away from my son. Don’t do the mistake of telling my son the truth. kalpi leaves. Gauri says send these mom and daughter along with their bill as soon as the party ends. Pakhi says I will ruin their food that they won’t even ask for the bill.

Kamla is working in the kitchen. She says please save the name of my café lord. kamla goes out, pakhi comes there and mixes some salt in the sweet and says when Raghav’s guest will eat it he will figure that his decision of ordering food from kalpi’s café was completely wrong.

kamla and kalpi are busy with serving the food, Pakhi comes there. kamla says gauri is playing with pakhi you know. gauri wants you to be the wife of Raghav. Gauri told me that she is doing this Pakhi is daughter of kapoors. She will seek her revenge through pakhi. We have to make sure that gauri’s truth doesn’t expose in front of Ragahv. Pakhi goes upstairs in anger. kamla says we have to show Raghav the reality. Raghav must be ready we have send him to Gauri’s room.

Pakhi goes to gauri and says you want kalpi to be raghav’s wife. fauro says what the hell are you saying ? Why don’t you force rgahav to accept me. You’re with kamla maa.
Kamla takes Raghav up. Gauri says why will I do that we have a different plan.

kamla takes Raghav up. Gauri says why will I do that ? We have a different plan. Pakhi changes her tone and says thank God Raghav is celebrating her birthday, I am grateful to you for helping me. Ragahv says what were you saying kamla maa ? Kamla says I was saying can I used this room to place the stuff ? Raghav says its your house you can do whatever you want.
Raghav goes down to kalpi. Raghav says I wanna tell you something kalpi.
kalpi asks Raghav what is it ? Raghav says actually I.. door bell rings and he leaves the conversation in the middle.

Pakiya says to Vitthal we will wind up the café and watch the match. Vitthal says neetu doesn’t let us watch the TV. pakiya says she has gone to the party with manda. Vitthal says they will spoil kamla’s work.
They are not interested in café they just want chances to humiliate kamla. Pakiya says first you didn’t want them to take the order and now you are worried about the party. Vitthal says I am just worried about the reputation of kamla and kalpi. Vitthal says you should not have let them go.

Manda and Nettu are at the party. Manda says wow such a good decoration. Nettu says stop behaving like a chow walu.
Kamla asks kalpi why Ragahv looks so worried ? Kalpi says I don’t know. He has been saying he wants to tell me something but he doesn’t speak when I ask him whats the matter ? Kamla says you should ask him. He will feel better. Nettu says hi poki. Poki says who invited to you there ? Go from here right now. Nettu says don’t talk like that people will say that you have forgotten your parents after getting money. I gave birth to you and you will kick me out of my own house. Pakhi is quite. Nettu goes in and says for a little time I will enjoy in mu house. Pakhi takes her guests to Ragahv and introduces him saying he is my husband Raghav, to make kalpi jealous. Raghav is quite and disturbed though. Kamla says never give up, Pakhi can’t change the reality by doing all this. Raghav is yours all will always be.
Nettu goes to mummy ji. Mummy ji says who asked you to be here ? Get out. She asks kamla to ask her to leave. Kamla says I called her there is so much work, Kamla says pardon her mummy ji she has suffered a lot already. Mummy ji says no, never and leaves.

kamla goes to the kitchen to warm the food. She sees some spices on the counter. She sees that the salt and spices’ jar is empty. She tastes the food and figures what pakhi has done. She wonders what can she do now. Kamla sees the cake in refrigerator and says thank God Pakhi didn’t see it, kalpi has made it with so much love. Kamla stares at pakhi in anger. Pakhi says to her friends the cuisine is so special today it has come from Kamla maa’a and kalpi’s cake. You will enjoy the food. Kamla goes to kalpi but Raghav comes there and says kalpi I wanna talk to you. He is taking kalpi on a side but Sammy comes and says Happy birthday my best friend. I have a small surprise for you. Lights turn off at the dance starts, everyone is enjoying it. Raghav holds kalpi’s hand and says I wanna tell you something. Pakhi comes there holds Raghav’s hand and takes him for the dance. She is more like dancing alone while Raghav is standing alone. Raghav says pakhi excuse me and leaves. Pakhi says all right guys its time to cut the cake. Manda brings the cake, Pakhi asks where did this cake come from ? Manda says kalpi hs made this special cake for Raghav with all her love.

Raghav comes forward and cuts the cake. he gives the first bite to gauri and then looks for kalpi. pakhi holds his hand and says happy birthday Raghav. She eats a bite. She gives Raghav her gift, its a watch. Sammy says wow great watch. Kalpi comes forward and says happy birthday Raghav and gives him the present. Raghav open is, its a sculptor of Taj Mehal. Raghav says its beautiful just like you. Kalpi smile while pakhi is jealous. Raghav says I love it. Pakhi divides kalpi’s cake and gives it to the servant and says distribute it among the waiters. They should get the cake too.
Raghav recalls Pakhi’s challenge and when she told about her physical night with Raghav. Raghav comes there, kalpi wipes her tears. Raghav holds her hand and takes her to his room. Kalpi says what is it Raghav / Raghav says I wanna tell you something. kalpi says Ragahv I am yours you can share with me anything. Raghav says I am your culprit.
Raghav says I have made a mistake so big that you won’t be able to pardon me. kalpi says please tell me what is it ? Raghav says last night me and pakhi ? Kalpi says whats with you and pakhi ? What happened between you both. Ragahv nods. Kalpi is shocked.
There pakhi says to kamla take the cake of Raghav’s birthday. kamla says there is a difference between the bought cake and the cake made with love. Pakhi says okay
help me with something. Distribute this cake among the people. Kamla says yeah kamla bai is at your home now your home will be better.

Kalpi recalls Pakhi’s words. Ragahv says pardon me kalpi i don’t know how all this happened. I was not conscious. Kalpi is in tears. Kalpi grunts your one mistake gave pakhi right to be your wife. You gave my right to pakhi. You have betrayed me. Raghav says I have always considered you my wife I don’t know how all this happened. I just went out and she gave me a drink and I don’t know what happened later. Please forgive me. Kalpi says I will never forgive you for this mistake Raghav. Ragahv says I can’t believe I did this. I have nothing for pakhi in my heart, please trust me. Kalpi leaves.

nettu says to manda its too late when will they serve the food. manda says don’t let the name of our chowl down. kalpi comes downstairs. Kamla tells her that pakhi has excessed salt and spices in all the food to let down the name of their café. Kalpi is dazed. Kamla says I think I can’t believe that I nurtured her. pakhi says to her guests lets go and get the dinner. She serves them the biryani and says you will love it. Pakhi asks the guests how is it ? She says its really tasty. Pakhi is shocked, kamla smiles and says you must be thinking how all this happened ? When you used to extend your hand in childhood I knew what you wanted. I knew that you have done something to the food and I fixed it. Kamla says you learned to ruin things but not to fix them. There is still love in my heart for you, leave this path. If you ruin your life and relations I will never be able to fix them. Pakhi leaves. Kalpi gets a call from vitthal. he asks is everything okay there ? Kalpi says everything is fine. Everyone is enjoying the food of our café. he says I was worried manda and nettu are there they will ruin something. let me know if you get late I will pick you. kalpi says okay.

Kalpi looks at pakhi and says I will expose so many truths tonight. Ragahv looks at kalpi and says will kalpi forgive me or not ? I am not even able to go in front of her.
Pakhi gets a text from Gauri that she wants to talk about Ragahv. Pakhi goes up. someone switches the board off and its dark everywhere. pakhi goes up and says whats wrong now ? you keep doing something that ruins our plans. I told kalpi about mine’s and Ragahv’s physical relationship so she can go away from Ragahv. We have to lie sometimes. You shouldn’t get involved in all this. Ragahv will know truth otherwise like kamla maa and kalpi. Suddenly lights turn on and its kalpi instead of Gauri. Kalpi says I was shocked to know that your heart is so dark. You never talked about the personal stuff like this before so I planned on knowing the truth and you know how I got this chance? When gauri aunty left her phone in the party then I turned off the main switch and the truth is in front of me. Pakhi says you could have asked me I would have told you. We I can tell you right now Raghav and me celebrated last night with wine. Then I took him to the room and all that happened what happened between and wife and husband. what? is it hurting you ? I love ragahv and can do anything for him. kalpi says this is not love when you love someone you can’t see them in pain. Ragahv is so hurt with this lie of yours. I will tell him everything. Pakhi says and you think Raghav will trust you ? You tried all this with your ai but Ragahv didn’t trust you. I will deny everything you will say. don’t forget that gauri aunty will be with me. kalpi says I know that raghav will not trust me but when he will listen your voice he will trust for sure. she shows her the phone. kalpi says now you just sit and watch how I expose the truth, I have recorded all that you said.
.......
Pakhi says there is no benefit of all this to kalpi. I don’t care if you know the truth. Kalpi says you will care when Raghav wil figue out. I know Raghav won’t believe me but when he will listen you saying all that he will believe. Sit here and watch what I do. I have recorded all you were saying. just after few moments Ragahv will know your reality and will just hate you. Kalpi is about to leave. pakhi holds her hand and says you can’t leave kalpi. kalpi says leave my hand. pakhi says give me the phone. Pkahi is trying to snatch the phone but kalpi runs.
Kalpi is looking for Raghav, she asks a man. He says yeah Ragahv is on backside. The guard tells her that he is in the parking. He leaves. Kamla inside is looking for kalpi.

kalpi goes to the parking, Raghav is there. She’s running to him his phone rings, kalpi stops and says don’t blame yourself Ragahv I will tell you all the truth today. She is about to go but a man comes and holds her from her face and takes her behind the bushes. Kalpi is trying to scream.

Put Your Comment Content Here
EmoticonEmoticon