Wednesday 22 March 2017

Celebrity Gist || BasketMouth Reveals Funny Reason Why He Doesn’t Go Clubbing (Read)

Ace Nigerian comedian, Bright Okpocha, popularly known as Basketmouth has clarified why he does not enjoy clubbing. 

Basketmouth, who has been on a world tour since last year, was opportuned to show up on Hip TV where he clarified why he wasn't enthusiastic about club parties. 

Speaking to Hip TV, Basketmouth said, "It's too stressful. I swear what I am going to say, some club owners won't like it. You go to a club, it's crowded, you can't dance, everybody is hitting you, the drinks are costly." 

"At the end of the day if you look at it, you are really getting stressed out to spend your own money. 

"I would rather simply remain at home. Purchase the drinks and keep it real. It's cheap. Call my friends to come to my home and drink." 

"The money I would spend on a bottle of brandy in the club, I can use it to purchase three at home. It's only N11,000 for a bottle but in the club, is it N35,000? I be mumu? I be igbo, I save my money. No be club?"

Put Your Comment Content Here
EmoticonEmoticon